About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

3 years ago

...............I was jobless
...............I was penniless
...............I was thrilled to have a baby sister - Mao Mao
...............I was busy doing church activities
...............I was heartbroken
...............I was hurt
...............I was doing tutorials
...............I was 10 lbs. less
...............I had highlights
...............I was in love
...............I had stronger faith
...............I was innocent about a lot of things
...............I had a huge crush on YOU
...............I thought nothing of my future
...............I felt like a little baduy
...............I looked younger
...............I didn't feel like i'm old
...............I have less responsibilities
...............I don't worry much


it's been 3 years since I first entered the L2S premises.

Iba noon, kase EXCITED pa ako. But as months go by, nanawa na ko but I am happy to survive the 3 long years of non-holiday-graveyard-shift-english-speaking environment. I am not resigning yet, even if I want to.

hapi anibersari po sa batch 24 and 25 ng Link2support. Let's see if i still remember you guys

*ruty
*amy
*pring
janice de asis
*je ann davao
*sharon
rochelle
jen wambangco
randy go
jonathan isidro
kathy acevedo
myra
andrew c.
sonny luyun
francia paola
mona malabanan
lucy liu look alike girl
glenish forbes
rey
nakalimutan ko na ung iba....


** mga natirang matibay



*****
talked to k'paul yesterday. bigtime na talaga sya. she told me about Dianne and STAIRS' upcoming concert on December and his new car and Singapore trip and a lot.
I really think RD and Aimz look good together. Awwww. NO, he doesn't look good with me Aimz, because I don't prefer young men. And I look like a MOM with him. And besides, I'm already eyeing someone. Awwwww 2X.
I'm going to attend G12 conference on Thu and Fri. Guess it's time to light that fire again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy anniversary!
hehe... wag na kasi ipilet eh

at cno kaya ang minamata mo? awww!