About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

No FIREWALL

I hope to post this before they put the firewall back on. It's surf all you can - limited edition at L2S!! Yipeeee!!!!


One cool day, Roldan (yes, that maporma guy in stage), forced me to buy RAFFLE TICKETS (1.00 each) for the youth camp fund raising. I bought 50 pesos worth of tickets and what a big surprise! I won the raffle and got my price which was 100P worth of cellphone load! not bad db?

****

I so love HILLSONGS...I just found a very very good site where I could listen to their songs...and it's just amazing. Doing work while listening to their music is definitely refreshing. They'll be having a concert here on Nov. 21. Too bad I wasn't able to buy tickets.

****

COMMERCIAL MUNA:


STAIRS PRODUCTIONS
in partnership with
STAIRS WORKSHOP 13th SEASON
presents
Paul Ballano:
THE FIFTH PRODIGAL
The PETA Theater Center
#% Sunnyside Drive, New Manila QC (Near QC Sports Club and Caltex)
December 9, 2006 / Saturday
6:30 pm
ticket price: 250P



~ email me for reservation adamarlin@walla.com


*****

Comments