About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Bart on Game Ka Na Ba

Oh my God! Have you seen it, batchmates? This is our good old BART, the funniest, craziest, wackiest, gayest guy you'll ever meet in PUP ECE Department!!







I cannot believe it! I am super duper extremely proud of you! This is your career talaga. You've won how much nga yun sa Eat Bulaga? And now GAME KA NA BA naman! 110,000 pesos in 2 days! You're earning a lot!!! I am screaming to death seeing you on TV. Hahaha. I hope you win the 1 Million cash prize tomorrow.









GAME KA NA BA??


GAME NAH!!

All the best to you, BART!!! Go for more!!!



Comments

myles said…
wahehe! galing galing! sali rin tayo! heheheh. im so prooouuuddd of youuuuu bart! gogogo mare!
Anonymous said…
social climbing unstoppable ever!!! hahahaha!! pakilala mo akoooo! dalii!!!! pers lab ko sya! milyon na ba??? am sure di nya kelangan nang celphon!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow taga PUP pla ang guy na ito. Go PUPians. But sad to say, he lost last saturday with Dimples Romana with the celebrity edition of Game Ka na Ba. But still, he should be proud for in his life he was able to make it as a chano. Godbless to all PUP. Hope to hear another success story from PUPians.