About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Sharing Some Old Family Photos

Weng, Me, Marnieboi, Nonong, Adeng. HAHA. Funtimes!

I supposed that's ME and Tatay. See, I was that SKINNY ages ago. Topel, my youngest brother, looked sooo much like Tatay. As in exact copy cats.

@ Madam's. Nonong, Bhe, Mike, Adeng, Marnie eating HAM. I swear, that HAM is the best tasting food I've ever tasted.


I remember that book, Mitch! Brain Sex. Really nice. Counting money with Ate Bebeth and crying Jopeth.

Nyahahhahahaaaaaaa. College days! I was probably dancing when this pic was taken.

RL, my very first godchild Bianne and Adeng. They''ve grown soo much beautiful these days.

New Year circa 90's.


“I've never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don't understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.”

Thank you Lord for my family!!! May you keep us all healthy and safe from all harms.

Comments