About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

From Dubai With Love

Spent a lovely afternoon with Mimi, Ruthie and Janice last January 30 at Trinoma. Non stop kwentuhan and tawanan. Miss you guys! Hope we can do this more often.

Feels like college once more

You should hear Janice sing, such a sog bird!

Mimi made sure she brought along her gadgets hahaha

One of the best calamares in town! I esp. love their salsa and white sauce.

You guys didn't age at all!

Inside the Sumosan.

My only reason for wanting to go to Japan is to see real cherry blossoms haha.

This was my first time at Sumosan, nice interior and lighting and the atmosphere is very relaxing - bec there's not too many people around.

OMG. Oysters! Their menus are quite delicious and affordable. And guess what, they provide refreshing water flavored with cucumber. I like!

Sashimi. I can never eat this. NEVER.

Reunited with Janice for many many years! Thanks Janice for the treat! Thank you too for the pasalubong.

Comments