About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Ney Years Resolution

here's the list of my resolution for 2004!

- SAVE! SAVE!
- open passbook account in BPI Family Bank / Metrobank
- open another ATM
- lose some pounds
- less sugar/fats/oil
- FAITH....HOPE and LOVE
- be the best that I can be
- no more utangs
- buy Topel a cellphone
- punctuality
- your responsibility to make yourself happy
- be surprisingly good to everyone
- OBEDIENCE
- finish unfinished business
- get over it!
- enjoy life as much as you can
- try things i've never tried
- a major climb! (mukamo!)
- give up bad habits
- go to boracay or ilocos or baguio
- enjoy everything
- maging MASINOP
- laugh more cry less
- hopefully, go abroad
- read and learn more
- review
- fun fun fun!
- make the most of everything

Comments