About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

5 Year Appreciation Award

Dear MRA,

We would like recognize your continuous support and excellent performance
through the years of service in our company. Your dedication, positive
efforts, and valuable role contributed in our company's growth and success
are greatly appreciated.

In line with this, a special gift awaits you in HR Department.

We hope you continue giving your best to our company's objectives.

Sincerely,
The Company

Well, here's another blessing I got several days ago and I truly deserve it! The company I'm working with has just given us 5,000 gift check. Not much but that's still 5,000 and I could buy a lot of new shirts with that amount. I'd like to go shopping NOW but I'm thinking of using it on May when I get home or on August, for the preparation of our Macau/HK trip. I would have preferred cash if they had asked me. I'm not complaining but I'm feeling kinda being forced into splurging it all, you know. I'd rather keep it in the bank sana...but I'm still thankful.





Comments