About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Christmas 2010 @ Madam's

This is sooo late! Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful holidays with your family!

As soon as I arrived, Miggy opened every gift I brought for the kids.


With our guest of honor


Happy memories

Noche Buena - spaghetti, caldereta, veggie salad, kikiam, fish balls, cake and a bottle of vodka for our GoH. There are also baked liempos on the side.


Fruit salad with lettuce and tomatoes topped with carrots and cheese. No mayo or cream at all but really yummy and healthy!



On madam's left you'll see the wine I got from Jun (ruthie's bf). Thank you!

I missed our annual party party! Adeng, I missed you soo! I missed you Mitchie and your crazy dancing! Last year, it was a just simple celebration, full of laughters and conversations in English LOL, nevertheless, it was fun.Thank you Lord for the happiness of having a big and caring family.

Comments