About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

WARTS etc.

Foot warts. I hate them. They are like small stone under your feet that's very painful when squeezed. marnie, adeng and topel - i probably got the virus from one of them. amy had it too....and diko. wow. too good and gorgeous people had been infected already.

To treat PW, burn it off with a laser, freeze it off with liquid nitrogen or cut it off with a scalpel.

i got amazed when i had this lump at the sole of my right foot. it has this little dark pinpoint in its center that i tried to scrape, not knowing that it's a blood vessel. after few days, they spread into clusters like small SAGO. hahaa. kadiri.

amy told me to treat it with SAFEGUARD. marnie told me to wait until they vanish. you know how I treat them, i let them bubble with a spoonful of agua oxigenada. pramis, they look amazing.

but i think they'll be moving out already. i can feel it. and i can see that they don't look cute anymore. they are like small craters now. most of them have erupted already. and i will surely miss them. miss the feeling of uneasiness when I put pressure on them.

i thank God that they came to me, only infecting my right foot. buti na lang di sa mukha. :D

Comments

me said…
hahaha, tama!

buti na lang rin hindi sa dulo ng mga daliri mo sa kamay. dahil kung gayon, hindi ka na makakapag-blag!
Anonymous said…
Muntik ko na atang iduwal yung kinain kong lunch kanina... kadiri! hehehehe joke lang! :)