About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
Seven things that scare you:

1. Snakes
2. Dogs
3. Hitting a perfect storm
4. Death (for now, honestly)
5. Becoming an OLD MAID
6. Loving the wrong person
7. Losing my loved ones

Seven things you like the most:

1. HOME sa province
2. Nature, travel etc.
3. Swimming
4. Movies
5. Garden
6. Some cash
7. History - 18th Century England

ps. food tripping pa!

Seven important things in your bedroom:

1. Beads
2. Books
3. kumot
4. MP3
5. cellphone
6. Pictures
7. Trash can

Seven random facts about you:

1. nothing is extra ordinary about me
2. I’m optimistic
3. I love anything about history, vintage places, medieval, castle and OLD PLACES
4. I super love my baby sister Inday
5. I can be very creative
6. I can love 100%
7. I'm a Christian

Seven things you plan to do before you die:

1. Raise a happy family
2. Travel Asia
3. Bungee jump
4. Buy a car
5. Put up a garden
6. Enjoy
7. Live a life for others


Seven things you can do:

1. I can make cheap accessories
2. read stuffs 24/7
3. Sacrifice
4. Do something absurd to prove a point
5. Pursue my passion
6. internetting
7. i can do you good

Seven things you can't do:

1. Travel
2. Fake friendship
3. Ignore the persons who matter to me the most
4. Sef pity
5. DIET to the max
6. keep quiet
7. Let anybody make me do things I don’t like to do

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:

1. Bearing
2. IQ
3. EQ
4. Kutis
5. attitude
6. achievements
7. o cge na, face value

Seven things you say the most:

1. haller
2. Thank you for calling...
3. Uh-huh
4. I miss you Inday
5. I love you
6. Sige, ingat, babay
7. ayoko na mag auto IN

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):

My crushes are common, unknown people.

Seven people you want to see take this quiz:

1. AIMZ
2. RUTY
3. Mitchie

Comments

me said…
kopyahan na!
ruthie said…
Finished! Pass the paper...hehehe!