About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Happy New Year!!

Went to Mimi's place..just near the office. What a cute cozy place they have. i have to say that of all Mimi's boylets, this is by far the nicest. i like him for mimi. i hope their relationship last a lifetime.

listening to 98.7. transition band is playing.


Happy 2005! H A P P Y N E W Y E A R!!!


Thank you, Lord for a fruitful 2004. For preserving my life and my family. It has been a year of surprises, aches, fun and failures. I thank you GOD for keeping me safe and sound. For always providing my needs. For looking after my parents and maoer. For giving me a job. For letting me grow. For giving me a family. For guiding us (L2SMOC) in all our adventures. For giving me joy and peace of mind.

I will start my New Year with a thought that YOU have a good plan for me. I will not question YOUR ways. I will wait for the right time to come. And if at times I fail, I will never loose hope. I'll keep trying 'til I reach my star. And I know, someday, somehow..... I will reach that.....and become a SUPERSTAR myself.... to light every path of my family.

God be with me.......

Comments