About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Silvanas

my new fave dessert....silvanas...introduced to me by aimz.

They usually come in small rounds, creamy on the inside and there's a nutty type of breading all around it. it's super!

i'm going to Doulos tomorrow. finally, i managed to tell madam/mitchie about the RL thing. i still don't know how to bring the issue to my parents. i guess i will have to give something really nice to them first before bursting out what had happened. i am not afraid of what they will say...i'm more afraid of what they will feel...they want it as much as i do. i'll get by with it. i'm excited to go home on the 19th. here's the list of what i want to bring home:

oven toaster
2 cellphones
DVD player
nice dress for inday
i haven't thought of anything nice to give Lola.

i would probably end up bringing these things:

chocolates
cake
pizza
juice

Comments