About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

'til there was YOU

Once upon a time, there was YOU.

You weren't just an ordinary guy, at least for me. You were a whole lot of other special things.
i thought i liked you a lot. U read stuffs, you were devoted to your faith and you were nice, sometimes. you were highly intelligent and i value your opinion, even if they don't agree with mine.

Then one day came and you broke my stupid heart. I don't know why and how it happened. For a long time, I believed that you owe me an explanation. But it's no longer a big deal for me. I'd rather not find the answers to the questions you left in my heart. I know that God has a reason for everything....and I now understand why it happened. It is because you and I will be better without each other. I may not live a happily-ever-after life with you.

After so many years now, i think it's finally OKAY to write about you. All is forgiven and forgotten. Honestly, i just don't have anything to write about and YOU seems to be a very nice SUBJECT to start of with.

Ya know, I'm ok. Really. And I wish you well.

Comments

me said…
ahahay! kinikilig ako!
sino ba sya?