About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Busy as a Bee

I work from 6AM to 2:30 PM plus doing tutorials from 7:00PM to 9:00PM. And during my free time, I'm making these:



I have my cell group every Saturday and sometimes, I visit WildSONs and Divisoria during my rest days. I render WORD once a month, sometimes twice. My travel time takes about 3 hours.

plus, I still manage to date -- ahem.

See, I'm busy as a bee. I don't have time watching TV anymore. And I kinda like it.



****

i feel good today. an old friend just said good things about me and then suddenly, i'm not sleepy anymore. imagine how a single word of encouragement can make a difference. so here's a word of encouragement to all my friends:

Michie - beauty + brain + sexy + blessed, near perfection ka hija
Ruty - you have a glowing skin. and i'm sure, if you trim a little, you'll be the sexiest person I know
Aimz - are there any reasons why you are blooming each day? You really look good with HALE.
Luisa - u r beautiful beyond description, I envy ur curly hairstyle and i wish you let it loose more often
mimi - u look so sexy the last time i saw u in divisoria and i'm so happy
syana - ur wit and ur charm makes all the difference
lisette - u look more dashing with that big tummy there and no doubt, you are the ONE and TRUE HOT MOMMA
kitsch - u amaze me with your writing skills....and i think you're verrrryyyy intellect
pring - u r d most INDUSTRIOUS Link2 employee and I wish to have a portion of your loyalty and hard work and passion
transition - u r d bestest of them all
Jumz - u inspire me, teacher jumz

another reason why i feel good:

I'm listening to theedgeradio.net and there'll be a team bonding later with the 6AM group.

Comments

Anonymous said…
cno ang ka-date mo 'day?
Anonymous said…
Salamat!!! :)