About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

HOW TO STAY YOUNG



The info below is priceless. Enjoy.

1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.

Yes, I keep worrying about my weight, my height and my bloated tummy. I am also sometimes lying about my age....but who cares?

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches;)

I thank God for blessing me with the most laughable friends in town. I will treasure our beautiful friendship 'til the end of time. Thank you for putting on a smile in my face whenever I feel bad..mwah mwah to all of you!

3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

I will try to make time in learning new things everyday. Aside from beading, I also want to learn about gardening and cross stitching...and baking.

4. Enjoy the simple things.

Sometimes, I forget about the simplest things as I mature..or as I grow old.....like a pat in the back, a smile from the people around me, that delicious ulam mother has cooked for my baon, picnic in Luneta...and generally, the feeling that I have nothing urgent to do, nothing to worry about, so I can stop and just exist.

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and Lots of time with HIM/HER.

This is a turn off for some guys...but who cares! Laughter is good for one's soul--and body!It can boost your immune system, ease muscle tension and increase endorphins. WOW!!

6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. LIVE while you are alive.

Pain is inevitable....but remember that ....no matter how strong it is, it shall pass too. You just have to live with it..and enjoy it while it last.

7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

There is no place like a home.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

I will try to do good, to look good and to feel good...all the time.
I am not perfect and very capable of disciplining myself when it comes to health matters. I have said it a thousand times....and I am going to say it again, not just for the sake of saying and trying it....I want to do this because I want to feel good and healthy....so from now on....I will TRY to exercise and eat proper diet -- hahahaa, joke lang

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

That's the enemy within. In my twenty-something years of existence, I have done a lot of things that I am not proud of. I kept feeling bad about the past..... but that's OK... you just have to learn to forgive yourself...accept that things like that happens...and next time, just don't do the same mistakes again.

10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you're right nothing is perfect. If it makes you happy do it. Life is beautiful and full of suprises.
Anonymous said…
gusto ko ung number 9 :)
pati yung 10, 7, 3, 8, 2, 6, 1, 5, tsaka 4.
lahat ata gusto ko!
Anonymous said…
miss yah len!
life is beautiful if you want it to be beautiful...