About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
+ 4 jobs i've had in my life
1. Googler
2. picture poser
3. part time tutor
4. kikay pusher

+ 4 movies i could watch over and over
1. LOTR
2. National Treasure
3. Ever after and other drew barrymore's flicks
4. Simon Birch

+ 4 places i've lived at
1. somewhere in Isabela
2. Apartment nila Mang Estong sa Malanday Valenzuela
3. bahay nila Madam sa Balubaran
4. N. Samar

+ 4 tv shows i love to watch
1. 3 wishes
2. extreme make over
3. wish ko lang
4. Discovery channel and National Geographic

+ 4 places i've been to for Vacation
1. N. Samar
2.
3.
4.

+ 4 websites i visit daily
1. BLOGDOM
2. friendster
3. bored.com
4. i am so lost without GOOGLE!

+ 4 of my favorite foods
1. cheesy stuff crust bacon cheeseburger PIZZA!
2. sinigang ng nanay ni Ruty
3. Plato wraps
4. crispy sisig / calamares

+ 4 places i'd rather be right now
1. i'd like to be at home right now - couching in my sofa, watching movies with pizza or plato wraps in my hand
2. Puerto Princessa
3. i'd like to be in the province bumming and eating a lot
4. HK Disneyland with all my friends and family

+ 4 bloggers i'm tagging
1. lengurl
2. bhibac
3. jayson
4. japox

Comments

Anonymous said…
long time no seeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:(
Anonymous said…
UPDATE NA DALI!!!