About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Candy Candy

“she’s a girl…a pretty girl…with ribbons on her hair…”

Do you remember Candy Candy?

Candy Candy is a Japanese novel, manga, and anime series. The main character, Candice “Candy” White Ardlay is a blonde American girl with freckles, large emerald green eyes and long, curly hair, worn in pigtails with bows.

It is primarily a love story. Candy’s first love was a character named Anthony Brown, but the series is remembered by the majority of fans as a result of her heartbreaking separation from her true love and soulmate, Terence “Terry” Grantchester. A recurrent story in the series is the “Prince of the Hill”, a mysterious boy Candy met as a child and never saw again. His identity is revealed in the last chapters of the anime.

read more about CANDY CANDY HERE

****

I TRULY miss the old days. Before there was Cedie, Princess Sarah, Dog of Flanders, Maria at Pamilya Bon Trapp….etc. there was CANDY CANDY. If anyone of you knows where I can download or get a copy of it, please let me know. PLEAASSSEEE. It’s fun fun fun to watch. It’ll make you fall in love again. Hehe. Seriously, it has a nice twisting story, lots of lessons and its ending was just, well, NAKAKAKILIG!!!!!! Totally! One of my favoritest cartoons of all times! I wonder if it has a a movie adaptation.

Comments