About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

WISH

I watched this program earlier on TV. I was really touched. I couldn't help myself. I was crying along with Bernadette Sembrano. The story pierced my heart. I forgot the name of the sender who was suffering bone cancer and before God takes her life, she wishes to see her family...her children specially, 4 of them. The sad part of the story was that she left her husband and their children in Bohol without telling them her whereabouts! Her wish was granted. The staff of WISH KO L ANG went all the way to Bohol to look for the family....they were teenagers already. Her husband was happy and declared..."salamat naman at may dumating na grasya". He didn't know that her wife has been living with her boyfriend since the moment she left the province....all the more, he didn't know that her wife is dying of bone cancer. The staff had him read the letter her wife sent them...so as not to shock him when the moment of truth comes. He was trying hard to hold the tears but he couldn't stand it. He cried as he was reading it. I knew how he felt. I haven't had that same kind of heartache but i knew just how it felt.
And so they came, 5 of them.
Oh God! The scene was so moving it made the rest of us watching cried! She kept on asking her children to forgive her. The eldest son embraced the mother first and the rest of them followed. All of them were crying so hard. The husband could only offer a handshake to the strange boyfriend, who was beside the wife. I admire her husband for having the courage to forgive her as well as the boyfriend. He even told the boyfriend to never stop taking care of her wife....and he was crying while telling him all these things. For a moment I realized how valuable one's family can be. When you're on the downest point of your life, no one and nobody will love you more than your family could! I hope all of them will be happy in the end. They looked happy on TV....especially the wife. But it's hard to be happy in this kind of situation...money was scarce and they live on a shabby neighborhood. At least now that she've seen her children....she'll be more at peace with herself. She is so thin, i think she'd die any moment now. I wish none of these happen to me in the future. I don't know how i can handle these things if I were in their place.
I have learned a lot from the story. First thing, the importance of family - a husband to love until the end, children to take care until they learn to stand on their own.....in short...A FAMILY to love and to hold forever. Second, Life is short and anytime God can take it away from you.....so you try to live it well and make the most out of it.....Third, learn to forgive...no matter how painful it is to your part!

As I was watching the show, i feel blessed. I now appreciate the pay i'm getting from my job because it helps me sending my brother to college. I thank God for the home i have because it keeps me warm and safe everyday. I thank God for my family because with them I feel my sense of belonging and security. I thank God for all my friends and those people i've met along the way because they bring out the best in me. And for all the problems and trials I've had, I thank God.....because they made me the kind of person that I am now..wiser and stronger. i thank my officemates...RUTH who has been with me since time immemorial...and for making life a lot easier!Also, AMY for not asking too much about this job...coz it inspires me. JANIS, for all her never ending stories that made me laugh most of the time. PRING, for being there when I'm in NEED. L2SUMMIT people for bringing me to mountains I never could have imagined to conquer......DOULOS family for letting me see my purpose in life....YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL NECESSARY TO ME!



God has blessed me with so much.....
Haay.....Life has many twists and turns. You'll have all the money but not a loving family...and vice versa. Sometimes, you'll have no money and no family at all!

I thank God for whatever I have now.... I could not ask for any greater thing...
But let me still have my own WISH........
Or i'd say wishes...

Family.....faith, hope and more love!
Madam.....Lots of Yen from Migz
Mitch...a boyfriend
Migz.....lots of Yen to give Madam
Owen....a graduation certificate

Ruthie.....a happy life with Jun and their children!
Amy.....truce between her kuya and hipag.....also, a lovelife with somebody who's the like of Abe and a keyboard
Janis....a new high-paying job
Pring...the most hightech computer in this world
Rochelle....lots of love from the man he loves

Myself.......a life full of joy, peace, abundance and love

Be back later.....need to find something in the web

Comments