About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

BAG

I hope mother and Maui can come with Topel this November......I miss them terribly. Especially Maui. ( Maui is my baby sister and she's a year and a half only) They say we look so much alike.
Well, Uncle is going abroad this afternoon. I forgot to blog about our trip to Intramuros....unfortunately, as we were to go out from the compound already......with all our stuffs and foods.....there poured a heavy rain! Everybody was excited...we ended up eating our BAON in the canteen. It rained so hard but most of us were still willing to push the plan...except for the elders. Back home, i decided to continue my sleep! while the rest of the family sang videoke selections and played poker games.
I was kinda little upset because a good friend whom i'll call "Pink Gorgeous Smelly " doesn't know how to appreciate little efforts....little kindness.

What else......I hate BEAN PANCAKE SKANK/Rabbit-ear Frisky Tongue ! I don't know why it turned so bad this time when few weeks ago...i thought he was charming! But now.......it's different!
Well...PINK LONG NOSE is having her rest day....I am beside PLASTIC FAIRY EYES right now.


that's all for today!

always, Fairy Plastic Spunk

Comments