About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Giving Christmas Gifts

Ati Chot gave me a mickey mouse pen - i think you call it a neck pen
Hannah gave me a cute bracelet - i'm a sucker too for cheap accessories...

i love friendster. it keeps me aware of my friends' whereabouts. here are just the few things i learned from friendster:

mimi has found a new love
Tikong went to US
vei is into photography
tyana has a new BF
pearly is addicted to chat
fred (pup-COE) looks good
vany has won ms. coe
van is mae's gf
i think m28 is keeping a's account - something really fishey there
aimz ex bf's gf is a filipina
anthony is now a father - i didn't know this, to think that anthony's one of my trainors here at work
transition has a great crowd
rodel has a gf in taiwan and they sleep together
emily has a work now
mervin and aiene are still together
len is sam's gf
michie is a proud tita - haha
adeng is a part-time clown
dorcas ( frm stairs ) is a friend of lemuel -- and lemuel is mitchie's friend -- mitchie is my cousin
mark and roch are best of friends

a lot lot more.......i'll tell you what else i can find on my next blog

and oh....before i left it here ... i can't view her profile .. too bad

Comments