About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Joy Barredo

aimz treated out last night. we went to their house then went straight to WOW Philippines then baywalk plaza. i saw my good old friend joy barredo there! singing with her band.
she looked different. very pretty and sexy. who would have thought that barredo would look like that? i'm really glad that she's making her dreams come true. and i'm so proud of her.

way back, she used to cut my hair into a more trendy style. she used to dye marlon's and joy's hair. she has a super angelic voice. we used to eat chicharon in luneta. we used to hang out a lot together before. we shared a lot of good things.

i missed her a lot. hopefully, we'll see each other on Sunday

Comments