About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Merry Christmas to all!!

here's my gift list for my friends

ruty - planning to give her a picture frame with one of our shots together or a teddy bear
mimi - any thing that's for married couple - maybe kumot - hehe
aimz - battery or maybe a teddy bear
robbie - harness - joke
sonic - pin ng SONICs
ati chot - key chain
eva - key chain na lang din..or hanky - she cries a lot
arleen - album
may - key chain
hannah - maybe key chain din
almatot - i don't knw pa
l2sMOC- card na lang
for marnie - belt

i didn't have time for christmas shopping

ung sa iba...next xmas na lang

Comments