About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Gift Giving

what i got from my friends today:

ruty - a nice belt
aimz - cute little angel (st. michael)
arleen - cute picture frame
tight hug from my ninang madam

that's all

no noche buena last night...everybody went early to bed. ate dinner @ 11 alone. everybody's asleep. it was a memorable Christmas...simply because i felt like i'm spending it all by myself. it was father's bday too (24th).

clarisse, my inaanak woke me up early to get her gift. i both her a pair of shoes i got from tyangge. christmas this year is really different. it wasn't at all bad...maybe i was just expecting a lot to happen

last year's Christmas was too jolly and loud.

i may be a little sad today but i know it will pass as this day will pass...... merry cchristmas everyone

Comments