About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Tell us about your family

Tell us about your family: i'm 2nd in the brood of 5. my lola, my mother and my aunt is passionate about God, his Word and his people, and I want to be like that! i love my family so much. i feel glad that i am able to help them in my own ways. i am actually sending my brothers to college. it's sometimes stressful, especially when bills are piling up and don't know how to make ends meet. but i get along with it pretty well.

What's your favorite time of day? I especially enjoy the time I spend in the morning reading stuffs in my rusty bed, reading old reader's digest, nespapers, answering tagalog jigsaw puzzles, meditating, praying and journaling. this is my favorite spot, and i look forward to this time of intimate conversation with my God.

What is your most treasured possession? I treasure my life. my family. my friends. my faith.

What's your favorite book/movie? I love the Fellowship of the Rings by Tolkien and I loved the movies, so I am looking forward to next question. i just finished reading the book "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" by Walter Lloyd. i could never get enough of TITANIC.

history fascinates me....so anything that has to do with it will get my 2 thumbs up.

What kind of music do you listen to? I have various tastes when it comes to music. As long as it is well done, I'll enjoy it. i love norah jones' rendition of LOVE ME TENDER (heard in the movie WIMBLEDON). locally, i like the music of rivermaya and i hope to see rico b. in person....he's just so genius...and he looks cute in his MEGAMALL billboard. God, he's so appealing. and hot! hot! hot!

I love CCM. old songs. rock music. ballad. i'm into variety of music.

What keeps you working? A love for my family.

What's your most embarrassing moment? They're too numerous to mention, because I quite regularly start talking before I engage my brain, but people are gracious, and they know that my intentions are good, despite my 'foot in mouth' disease.

What is your life verse?I don't actually have a life verse, but one portion that I return to time after time is Jeremiah 29:11 because this verse gives me hope. I can’t really explain the feeling I get, only to describe it as peace of mind. I know that God has plans me. It keeps my mind off the inevitable. My life is in HIs hands....and even if life seems unfair...i know God's in control of everything. Isn't that attractive??

How did you come to know Christ? I was not quite teenager when I responded to a call to 'invite Jesus into my heart'. Jesus became my very close friend, and over the years, as I've learned more about Him, I've gotten closer to Him. CHRIST IS THE ANSWER.

Comments