About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Let's Get Mushy!

VALENTINE POST - i hope not to sound bitter with some of my answers


1. Are u single, married or taken? Others?- i'm happy with my present state

2. Have u, are u currently or will be... everbeen inluv?- i am IN LOVE as of this time

3. Are u inluv at the moment? at present?- see #2

4. With?- with my superstar

5. Have u ever had a bad relationship?- we didn't end up together...does that mean it's a bad relationship?

6. How old were u when u started dating?-i was 21 - late bloomer

7. Are u predictable?- yes

8. Do u like surprises?-basta ung nice surprises

9. U think friends can become lovers?- yes

10. U think lovers can become friends?- hardly but possible

11. What is luv?-Love is a lousy tennis score.

seriously, Love is when you need someone to be a part of your life, even when they are boring and dumb and rude, because you know they will again have one of those moments where they shine and that light is what you need to survive.

12. What are u willing to do for luv?- everything na kaya ng powers ko

13. Have u ever had an ex u wanted to kill?-i'm not the warfreak type

14. How is she/he now?-according to friendster...they're happy seeing someone else

15. Have u ever been hurt?-oh yes...many times

16. Have u ever hurt anyone?-yes, a lot of times

17. Do u forgive and forget?-i forgive but i do not forget...it's not something you can wipe out in your memory...when i get old...i'd probably forget everything...even my name!

18. Is luv luvlier the 2nd time around?-it doesn't apply to me

19. Fling, one night stands or long termrelationships?- who wouldn't want a long term relationship?

20. Are u for commitments?-yes..with my age...i should be

21. Are u easy to luv?-he said yes

22. Are u a gud friend?-i'd like to think i am

23. Are u sociable?-yes, most of the time. but if i don't like someone, i really cannot bring myself to like him/her

24. Do u try to please everyone?- i'm not a people-pleaser type

25. Do u want everyone to like u?- i want peace and harmony

26. Are u into casual sex?- i am not that type

27. What's the longest relationship u've been in?- present

28.What's the shortest ?- it doesn't matter to me

29. Is there one person that has hurt u the most?- yeah..

30. What did that person do?- maybe making me fall and not wanting to catch me at all - so cliche

31. What would u want to say to that person?- nothing!!!

32. How do u see urself ten years from now?- supermom with my superstar

33. Are u a dreamer?- yes, i dream a lot of things

34. What song best describes u? ur life?- love me tender.

35. What would u want to say to urself?- Just hang on

Comments