About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART

HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART
Ruben Studdard


I can think of younger days
when living for my life
Was everything a man could want to do
I could never see tomorrow,
I was never told about the sorrow
And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
Tell me how can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
Oh how can you mend this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again (la la la la)
I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
And misty memories of days gone by
We could never see tomorrow,
no one said a word about the sorrow
How can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
Please tell me how can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round? Oh la la la la, la la la la
Oh, how can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend,
mend my broken heart and let me live again
Listen baby
How can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
Won't you please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.....
My lullaby as of the moment. it's really a nice song. i love its melody....and its thought....and the drama behind it. i play this song all night...til i get sleepy. Paano nga ba i-mend ang broken heart???
  • get yourself busy....be it in your career or studies or extra curriculars
  • be positive...there may be a nice surprise ahead of you
  • you ONLY get what you deserve.....you probably deserve to feel the pain at this time but don't worry coz it will pass, sooner or later. everyone is
  • don't watch soap operas or any mushy/romantic movies....it will make you remember those sweet and paper roses days.
  • Gather everything that reminds you of your past love and put it in a box specifically for this. Then give it to a friend or store it somewhere where you won't see or think about it. When you're ready you can either throw away the box or keep it for memory's sake.
  • take time to look good....time to get even! :D
  • Learn something new
  • Do the things you said you always wanted to do when you were with your partner but somehow never did----my friend ELIZA SANTOS did this.
  • Get a pet or plant to take care of
  • there isn't a sure way on how to mend a broken heart. for me, the best way to wipe off the pain is to accept your fate...learn from it and then love again. it ain't easy but it will (definitely) set you free.

    Comments