About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

It's All About ME!

[x] Name: malen
[x] Birthdate: 4-24
[x] Birthplace: city of worship
[x] Current Location: QC
[x] Eye Color: dark brown
[x] Hair Color: black
[x] Righty or Lefty: Righty
[x] Zodiac Sign: the Lord is my shepherd
[x] Innie or Outtie: i'm an outtie


-----------------DESCRIBE----------------

[x] The shoes you wore today: it's a salomon xa pro rubbershoes-it's the most expensive thing i bought in my entire life. and nakakainis kase sira na yung swelas nya!
[x] Your eyes: mine are so small you wont see it when i'm all smile
[x] Your fears: all my fears are about getting a good husband, giving birth and raising a family...


-----------------WHAT IS------------------

[x] Your most overused phrase on aim: i don't chat
[x] Your thoughts first waking up: 5 mins. more
[x] The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: height
[x] Your best physical feature: my close up smile
[x] Your bedtime: depends on my shift
[x] Your most missed memory: I recorded a little from the memories of the days of my childhood.....those years when everyday seems to be filled with adventure. my ALATIRIS/ARATILIS days. i hope i can get back into these times.


-----------------YOU PREFER------------------

[x] Pepsi or coke: i'm into 7-11's 4seasons large worth 17P - d best
[x] McDonald's or Burger King: pizza
[x] Single or group dates: it depends, if i'm to date a GOOD LOOKING guy, i prefer GROUP DATE - as if.
[x] Chocolate or vanilla: milk chocolate
[x] Cappuccino or coffee: milk chocolate


-----------------DO YOU------------------

[x] Smoke: no
[x] Cuss: sometimes, i have the tendency to comment on things i don't like
[x] Take a shower everyday: sometimes when i'm so tamad....i don't take a bath at all
[x] Have a crush (es): at this time, none
[x] Who are they:
[x] Do you think you've been in love?: i was
[x] Want to go to college: i'm done with it
[x] Like high school: i wish i was more confident and active then
[x] Want to get married: yes, soon
[x] Type w/ your fingers on the right keys?: haller
[x] Believe in yourself: i can do all things through Christ whe strengthen me
[x] Get motion sickness: i'm strong enough
[x] Think you're a health freak: i try to
[x] Get along with your parents: oh yes
[x] Like thunderstorms: no
[x] Play an instrument: just a little


------------IN THE PAST MONTHS DID:/: HAVE YOU--------------

[x] Go to the mall: just yesterday
[x] Eaten sushi: never
[x] Been on stage: yes, during my wildsons season
[x] Been dumped: yes
[x] Gone skating: roller skates and roller blades
[x] Made homemade cookies: yes, i tried it once and found out that i'm good at it
[x] Stolen anything: yes


-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------

[x] Flown on a plane: nope
[x] Missed school because it was raining?: yes
[x] Told a guy/girl that you liked them?: yes, secretly
[x] Ever thought an animated character was hot?: johnny bravo
[x] Had an imaginary friend: no
[x] Had crush on a teacher?: never
[x] Been caught "doing something": doing what?
[x] Been called a tease: what a nice tease you are!
[x] Gotten beaten up ?: not really
[x] Been in a fight: many many many times with my siblings
[x] Shoplifted: nope


---------------THE FUTURE------------------

[x] Age you hope to be married: 2 years from now
[x] Numbers and Names of Children: 2-3 and i want classic names
[x] How do you want to die?: I want to die prettily
[x] What country would you most like to visit?: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland


------OPPOSITE SEX------------------

[x] Best eye color: brown
[x] Hair color: basta carry nya
[x]Height: i prefer tall guys
[x] Best weight: around 130-160lbs
[x] Best first date location: beach
[x] Best first kiss location: church


-----------------NUMBER OF-----------------

[x] Number of boy friends you've had: i'd say about 10 - react na bilis! react!
[x] Number of drugs taken illegally: none
[x] Number of people I could trust with my life: I trust God
[x] Number of CDs that I own: several
[x] Number of piercings: two
[x] Number of tattoos: none
[x] Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: i don't want chsimis..pwede ba
[x] Number of scars on my body: too many to mention
[x] Number of things in my past that I regret: regrets, i had a few...but then again...too few to mention


----------------FAVORITES------------------

[x] Shampoo: palmolive pink
[x] Favorite color: RED and applegreen
[x] Day/Night: night
[x] Summer/Winter: summer
[x] Lace or Satin: satin
[x] Favorite Cartoon Character: snoopy
[x] Favorite Food: monggo and crispy galunggong
[x] Favorite Movies: mulan, lion king, simon birch, TROY and LOTR
[x] Favorite Sport: swimming
[x] Favorite Exercise: dancing


----------------RIGHT NOW------------------

[x] Wearing: jeans and shirt
[x] Drinking: coffee and milk chocolate kanina
[x] Thinking about: this stuff
[x] Listening to: my client


---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------

[x] Cried: yes, a little
[x] Worn jeans: yep
[x] Met someone new online: nope
[x] Done laundry: nope
[x] Drove a car: nope
[x] Talked on the phone: yes


---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------

[x] Yourself:.....yes, most of time I believe in what I say, what I think and what I do.
[x] Your friends: i trust my friends
[x] Santa Clause: i did believe in Santa....
[x] Tooth Fairy: i don't even know what a tooth fairy is
[x] Destiny/Fate: God has a good plan for each of us.....and He gave us the free will to alter that plan.
[x] Angels: Yes, it's biblical
[x] Ghosts: Haven't not seen any
[x] UFO's: it's interesting
[x] God: aye! aye!


------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------

[x] Do you ever wish you had another name?: i wish i had 2 names...something
[x] Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?: i wish
[x] Do you like anyone?: yes
[x] Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: i am unique and original, not a copy and certainly created in HIS own image....
[x] Who have you known the longest of your friends?: ruthie and mimi (college) and some highschool friends
[x] Are you close to any family member?: i am super close to my cousins
[x] Who do you hang around the most?: i usually spend 12 hours of my day with ruty and aimz...we're inseparable!
[x] When have you cried the most: i don't want to remember sad moments
[x] What's the best feeling in the world?: when people appreciate you on what you can do...and what you can't do
[x] Worst Feeling?: misunderstood



i love answering stuffs like these........so that when i get old, aging and suffering from memory loss (maybe), something's left to remind me of myself, my views, my faith, my productive years.......things which nobody can tell me anymore.

Comments