About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

G12

attended the G12 conference and i feel BLESSED. it's good to see people living with PASSION for God and COMPASSION for people. I felt good. and I have this sudden desire of sharing what I have to the lost - and it is YOUR grace.

Dear God, thank you for this life. Thank you that I have a family who never stopped supporting me. Thank you that I have madam/bosing and cousins who are always there. thank you that I have a house to live in. Thank you that I have a job. I may not like it much but this is what you have given me and I know that it is what I deserve at this time. Thank you that i have GOOD friends. I know you have plans for me and I want to trust in you.

You have made everything in this world beautiful....and I believe that you have the power to make beautiful things in my life too because I am your child. thank you Lord.

you are the source of my hope and strenght. help me to become a better person. i want to do things RIGHT at this time.

Comments