About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

It's all because of Lumpiang Shanghai

Thank you Manay cheH. I adore you talaga. Appreciate ko jud. I was wholeheartedly mixing this with my bare hands when you called. It's really nice to finally hear your lovely and quirky voice. Mwaaaaaaah!







Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe

1 kilo ground pork

5 medium pcs carrot, chopped

1 whole native turnip (aka singkamas), chopped

onion leaves, chopped

chopped onions

pepper

2 tbsp. soy sauce

2 eggs

lumpia wrappers


Mix all together, except the wrapper, of course. Wrap then deep fry it! Delicious! Serve hot with chilli sauce.



PS

I missed going to work last night because I prepared this for the noche buena. Hahaha. I am also not getting my quarterly incentive because of this. That's a total of 6,000 + Incident Report. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Next time, I am not going to prepare lumpiang shanghai ever kahit na it's really yummy! Truth is, I really didn't want to go to work so it's ok.

Comments

Lizzz said…
Merry Christmas!

Kindly update your records.. it's www.zitrozil.net na po. Thanks!
Anonymous said…
HOY! ginawa nimo yan 'day?! Sarap nyan ever! Nakuuuu!!!! Naglaway tuloy akooooo!!!!!!
Lena said…
LIZZIE,

wow! dot com naaaaaahhh...yup yup!
pusa said…
weheheh ansarap, ako rin tigabalot ng lumpiang shanghai sa'min kaya masarap me kasama pawis :)
Lena said…
@ reynz, hehehe...hamo..pag uwi mo dihan...gagawa ako para sa EB..kaso kaw bumili ng ingredients.whahaha

@PUSA, hehehe...yun ang secret recipe dun mare...hahaha