About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Get Paid for Blogging with Smorty


Didn't I tell you that I wanted to take up MASSCOM in college? I have always enjoyed writing. I'm passionate about it that when BLOGS became popular, I signed up immediately. I've been blogging for years, (4 years actually) and my main purpose was to pass time only and to keep records of my dailies, my personal thoughts and the things that I wont be able to tell my friends. I was enjoying it big time. It's like my personal diary where I can say what's really inside my head. But after some time, blogging has evolved into something more enjoyable and profitable thing. Can you believe it, you could get paid for blogging! People advertise on your blog and pay you for it. Isn't that cool? A lot of bloggers are actually into it now. I guess I'm kinda little late about it. I've been blogging for years but I only decided to join the bandwagon recently.

I signed up with SMORTY, finally. The rule is just simple, just write your opinion about some advertisers with links to their site and that's it. I was actually hesitant to do it at first, thinking that it might be a scam or what and I also do not want to bombard my blog with advertisements but I've seen and talk to people who are getting paid through blog advertising and they're earning pretty decent amount. It's really very easy and I'm sure, you'll enjoy it as much as I am. I encourage you to take your blog into another level and get more out of it. And just like what I always say, as long as you are healthy, grab all opportunities in life. This is the kind of opportunity that you shouldn't miss. Join SMORTY now and you'll see, your blogging will never be the same again. You'll enjoy it more than ever.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Malen! Happy New Year! Nag add ako ng tag sa blog ko kaso di ko alam kung tama ba yung ginawa ko. hehehehe. I also want my blog to move to the next level? Di ko lang alam kung paano. Nag sign up me sa mga links mo pero there are some requirements ni di ko ma gets. hehehehe. Thanks for being a nice friend to me. Godbless.