About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Thank You for the Cross, Lord!
















Lord, so often, when I'm not comfortable, I get angry, upset and I whine all the time. I always ask you to make things easier for me. Not a single day would pass without You hearing me whine about my job, my finances, the traffic, my weight, my warts and even my hair. Instead of whining about all these things and how little money I have...teach me to carry my own cross willingly, without questioning you WHY. Teach me to have a heart that beats just like Yours.

You never give more than what I can bear so next year and the years to come, I'll bear MY OWN CROSS wholeheartedly and try not to ask for too much. I will rejoice that I have a beautiful life inspite of all the troubles coming my way. There's always a blessing after every burden. Thank you Lord for the wonderful 2007.

Happy New Year!!!!


Comments

myles said…
amen! =)
Iwi finds said…
Happy new year sistah!!
Anonymous said…
wow len, ang ganda nitong post na ito! happy new year len! stay healthy, more wealthy and may God bless you more with friends! miss you len! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
noname said…
Hi Len, ang ganda naman ng post mo. Ganun pala yun pag lagi kang humihingi ng short cut kay God, di ka makakaabot sa mahahabang route puro madaling testing lang kasi ang gusto ko madalas and I'm always compalining but through this post I know that He always have a great reasons, and everything he does...para pa rin sa benefit natin hindi sa benefitniya..hehehehe..He has everything, binibigyan nya nga lang pala tayo. hehehehe. Cyah! continue posting inspirational thoughts. Thanks for being such a good friend.
Anonymous said…
wow, ang bongga kong tukaio, serious side. i love this post.tama, God gives us all our burdens for they have their own purpose. So just be patient and have faith.

Hapi new year malen!
Anonymous said…
i don't wanna complain no more. hehehe