About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Tragedies will come whether the world watches or not














Tragedies will come whether the world watches or not. Just last night, I witnessed 2 accidents while going to/from work and I was really shocked! First time I've seen real life near death accidents and it's really scary. I was actually inside that bus when it happened. I took pictures minutes after the accident so you guys can see how dreadful it was. There's no safe place to stay anymore. The next thing you know, it is you or your loved ones lying lifeless on that ground. More details about it HERE. So you guys should take extra extra care. This world is one big bowl of danger. Always be alert when crossing the streets and when riding public transport. Trust your instincts and pray a lot. Life is indeed short. Well, if it's your time to go, you can't do anything about it but to die this way is plain stupidity. You could have avoided it.

I really pray that those guys are ok.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've seen two along Ortigas Avenue when I was home. One was a woman sideswipped by the bus, then the bus driver ran away, the jeeps on the opposite side and the people who saw the whole incident ran after the bus and when they got him, they all punch the sh_t out of him! I don't know what happened to the woman.

This is the thing that i get to asked how I am able to drive in Manila. I keep telling my Pinoy friends here that driving in Manila is waaaaayyyy different than driving in the western world. In Manila, it's offensive driving! As in, it's freaking scary in the beginning pati na ending. My sister always gets in accident she stopped driving that's why we hired a driver. But even with a driver, I still insist that if i go out? I drive. It takes a lot of courage to drive in Manila believe you me! So sorry for this one accident! Hope they're not my relatives!