About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Reasons why I am quitting my job

I've been to a 6-day training course the past days and I swear, it's the most stressful week I've ever gone in years! The supposed to be 1 month training was all done in 6 days! Imagine all those information I got to stuck in my not so functioning well brain. lol.


My colleagues and I were joking a lot about having to REBOOT because of overloading information. Truly nose bleeding experience, really mind boggling and stressing, you wont believe it...I even got sick for days.





I don't ever wanna study about VLAN and static routing and manageable switches again! LOL



But for the most part, I did enjoy it and had lots of fun hanging out with some of my colleagues. We even went out on the first day of training. Spent the night laughing all throughout in a comedy bar (LAFFLINE). I love love going to comedy bars. They're so fun to watch. With the kind of job that I do, we usually spend our gimiks in the morning or mid day or early night.


And you know what, as much as I want to stay, I really feel that I am resigning very soon. I think I said it before that I will quit working if the management decides to put me into this training. And they did!

First, they slashed 35% of my salary. 2nd, they're giving me no choice with their new LEAVE POLICY and QUOTA. 3rd, they're pushing me to the limit with this training. It's just too much for me and besides it's not my forte. I've had enough!!! I have all the right reasons to quit so don't you try to stop me. It's like all signs has been given already and I have to, once and for all, heed to a higher calling. Echos! Hehehe

Thank you guys for the memories. I shall cherish each one of you forever. Thank you L2 for the many wonderful moments - 5 years of stress, fun and hard work. See yah around!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So pano na mamu? What's the game plan? Do you have savings? I was thinking if you can grin and bear it for a few more months OR if you already have another job waiting in line, then by all means quit.

Isip ko lang ang kadatungan. Dapat mga 6 month's worth of salary mo ang nasa savings bago magquit :-)

Type mo mag-apply sa UK?

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo