About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Ramiele Malubay: Big Things Come in Small Packages

Ok, this post is a little late but I actually first heard this news from DOC JOY days ago but didn't have enough time to blog about it.

I am just extremely proud that she made it to the TOP 24. Another great Filipino talent. This 19 year old sweet little thing is going to be a sensation, I am so sure. She's gonna make it really big!! Do you know how huge is the Filipino community in the US? And aside from being uber talented, she's got one of the most charming smiles in this American Idol Season. Adorable and I think I'd like to cut and color my hair like hers. LOL


Here’s the video clips of Ramiele Malubay:Publish Post







Comments

Anonymous said…
Correct! I don't have her hairstyle, but my hair is coloured similar to hers :)

Hey, have you listened to my interview on the BBC yet? I have been interviewed on the BBC. If you want to listen to it, just click here. Do tell your other friends about it!

And while you're there, listen as well to my radio show with Reyna Elena!


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo