About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Things To Do Today

I love spending my day alone at home. I could turn the loud speakers on and no one would mind. I can sing aloud, dance if I want to, walk naked if I want to *I don't do that of course* I can watch my choice of movie. Stay in the PC for hours. I love love spending my days at home.

I didn't report to work today. I'm really busy and besides, I don't feel like working anymore. Here's my itinerary for today:

1. Eat brunch outside
2. Go to Chinatrust
3. Go to Unionbank
4. Go to Bayantel to pay DSL
5. Go to Banco de Oro
6. Clean the house
7. Finish 3 paid opps
8. Update and print my resume
9. 1 x 1 picture
10. xerox IDs
11. Beaded necklace cum belt

I've got lots of things to do!

Comments

Anonymous said…
waaaahh bakit ako walang paid ops? :(
Anonymous said…
Mukha ngang marami. Eh bakit kailangan personally pumunta ka pa ng banks? Di ba pwedeng electronic, as well as the other stuff?

Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and for leaving your comments.

I have been interviewed on the BBC. If you want to listen to it, just click here.


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You
Anonymous said…
cell number ni kengkay
0917-601-5788
Anonymous said…
hello. just dropping by po. musta po? thanks sa mga messages.