About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

What's your personal contingency plan?

Many people are asking me why I resigned, where I'll be working and what are my plans. I've really thought a lot about it. But here's what finally made me quit my day job - the payout I got last paycheck was 5K++ only.

How much do I spend on food and travel allowance each day? Approximately 180 - 200.

180 x 11 days = P1980
5000 - 1980 = P3020 budget

How many hours do I spend travelling to/from the office? Approximately 4 hours.

I have to pay for my house rent. DSL. credit card. loan. grocery. electric/water bills. I cut off the cable.

How much did I earn with all my blogging and internet transactions? For a novice in paid blogging like me, 300$ a month was pretty decent. And that's just for part time plus the blogs I keep don't have PRs.

I'm sure, that amount could double, maybe even triple after the final PR rolls out. I would be blogging 24/7 at the convenience of my own house! I'm excited that I don't have to wake up as early as 3:00AM to get to work.

Don't worry because I'm still gonna look for a day job. That's always been the plan. I cannot afford to be jobless and stay-at-home forever. But I cannot stay in a company who pays me that little amount. It's not worth it. Let's not even go to the stress I get everyday dealing with difficult customers. I've had enough!!

Plus, I'll have more time looking for a new job. I could even try out applying work abroad. NOT! Hehehe. Lahat ng bagay na nangyayari may reasons. Like what I've said on my previous post, I feel so happy and relieved that everything is going well.

The best is yet to come. I'm excited.


Comments