About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

My sister, MAUI

DOMz caught me browsing my geocities. She told Aya i was sarcastic when she
asked me to close it. Was I? Anyways, what else happened today? Oh, I saw Dao Ming Si on tv last night. He was really charming! His tarpauline poster along Edsa (in front of SM) looks like my friend in Doulos.
Mao-er pictures are developed already. She's really really cute! I wish mother can visit us now. I miss maui.
I think Topel will come a very long way! He applied for a CHED scholarship just last week and I think he got it. Well, at least it'll lessen my load...i promised to get him a cellphone this December. What else?
I miss Pink Smelly. I also miss Lovesky...i will email her tonight.
That's all for today.
Lesson I learned today??? Careful! Take a lot of precautions......people are watching you and before you knew it...they have stabbed you on your back already.
Now...where did I get that? don't know.....just thought it would be a sensible thing to write
hehehe
be back...if i have time...i'll have to update my geocities again.
mwah

Comments