About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Amy!

i really feel so busy these days...here's my sked for this season:

it's gimik day tomorrow! - aimz bday celebration. we were planning to go to monte vista, originally. i think we'll just end up eating in some cozy place like KFC - hahaha

rut and I will visit mimi on the 30th. i'm excited for this.

some time between dec 27 - january 2, i'll be with emily to visit Harvey and Aki (my inaanaks from HS buddies)

some time between dec 27 - january 2 again, meeting with Mean Palma, Howelle and some other HS barkada

some time between january 2 - january 9, get together with Tix and some college buddies

some time in january - L2S outdoor activity

Comments