About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

The Hobbit

reading HOBBIT - prelude to Lord of the Ring sequel

i love it! planning to buy LOTR books
sana may mag regalo na lang - eheheh

it's raining outside - hirap pumasok

talked to mimi last day....it's true, she's marrying now. imagine, mimi?? marrying, ahh! nice joke.....

don't get me wrong...i feel glad about it and i'll be most happy seeing her happy with jojo - although i have not met this guy yet

she's old enough, she can handle it...i wish them good life.....25 is not at all bad. that's just the right age. it's not about how old you are but how mature you are ... how stable and how ready to embrace resposibilities......

.. i personally believe that marrying is a lifetime commitment to your other half and to your future children...it's sacrifice and i am not ready for that
i have to enjoy my single life....i haven't experience half of it yet

i want to go places...do something for my family ...... for myself and for the world! world?? ehehehh

that's all for now

Comments