About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

dear beautiful cousin mitchie,

first of all, i think that you are a perfectgirl! ohah..ohah..ohah.
ok, near-perfectgirl na lang.
it was great to talk with you last night. i super enjoyed that moment. thank you for every smile, every laughter, every joy you put in my heart and every words of wisdom you share with me.
thank you for that WONDERFUL WRITE UP in your blog. you almost made me cry! you're one of the few people who never fails to appreciate me....and i like that.
remember that night when you were crying so hard (right after you arrived from Netherlands)? you made me realized that only a woman like you can show that money and work and fame doesn't matter, what really matters is all the good things, fond memories, unforgettable laughters and FAMILY. i love you mitchie. and thank you for loving me.
even if you sometimes bother my sleep , just to say things that are usually beyond my understanding, i still love u.
when i'm gone or you're gone somewhere, i'm going to truly miss everything we've shared. hoy mama, pag naging flight attendant ka..padalhan mo ko ng imported na tsokolate.
and if ever na maging Call Center Agent ka, gumimik tayo d sa libis dahil sa totoo lang, Mcdonald's lang ang nakakainan ko dito. to think that i've been working here for 2.5 years na.
at kung matuloy ka sa netherlands, mag papa-package ka. pero, honestly, i don't want you to go there. pwede anywhere in the world wag lang dun. :)
don't worry, your secrets are safe with me. ilalagay ko ung mga un d2 sa blog ko para di ko malimutan. hehe. i wish to see you happy with this near-perfect guy, someday. i will not tell _ _ _ _ _ that if it's only 4u, you will marry him. kaso, closure is closure.
enough of non sense.
i am happy that you have evolved now. you are no longer that shy girly like you were in college. pokish ka na. hehehe.
see you later. pramis, i will lock my room, para di ka makapasok.haha. afternoon mo na lng me puntahan kase an2k na ko. i need to sleep. kahit hanggang 12pm lang, k.

know that you will always be dear to me.

Comments