About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

My cellphone? I just borrowed it.

i don't even know what model it is. it's colored, capable of MMS and has a voice recorder which i seldomly use because it eats all the memory. small and i kinda like it coz it's not nokia. not that i hate nokia, it's just that everybody uses that brand already...and they're monopolizing the cellphone industry. it's too conventional, i want to be different. this isn't even mine...but i'm keeping it.
i love my phone when it alarms, always on time...and it never failed me. i love my phone when it beeps because somebody's thinking of me...and i especially love it when it rings because i know only one or two who would call me...and i love them dearly. that little metal thing there is actually a penlight from YLLA LIM.

Comments