About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Work Schedule

everything's gonna be alright, soon. thank you may grace llaneta. i'll be back to 10pm shift with fri/sat OFF.


reasons why i need to be 0n 10pm shift:


  • ruthie + malen = inseparable. it's actually, ruthie + malen + amy = inseparable, but amy's enjoying her AM shift so we'll just leave it like that.....
  • i need cash. night diff and night allowance. greedy me.
  • i cannot, with my MID SHIFT sched, attend any of my STAIRS THURSDAY PRACTICE -- which is of high importance
  • TRAVEL TIME is just takin too long or i'd say, waiting time is taking too long.
  • Tricycle fare is just too much, about 30Pesos per special trip.


    the sad part is that, i'm beginning to like it here. so much of idle times. so much of blogs and browsing. and people seems to be nicer and real and the girls are just so sweet. my head says i need to go but my heart says, it's here where i belong. :D . AiMZ will surely like it here.

    you just got to accept your fate, even if it hurts.

  • Comments