About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

It's my Birthday!

i bought a cheap chocolate cake today. the lady asked me what to put into it. i smilingly wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME on the paper. She laughed at it...and I was happy I made her smile.

i checked my friendster today and found 4 messages and 1 testimonial...

roselyn, my churchmate, whom i'm never close wih, wrote me a very sincere message. and i appreciate it.

Kimmy, my purehearts, said she thanked the Lord for letting us meet each other.

Mitch Isip said she missed me!

vernaida greeted me a Hapi bday.

mimi, said i'm never forgotten.

and

Rodel Corpin said happy birthday.

Comments