About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Dear ex boy friend

(Dear ex boy friend)


This is A letter that you will never see not because I dont want you to but because if I wrote this on paper and sent it to you like all my other letters you would not send me one back. And since you don't visit this site, there isn't a way for you to know what i have in mind. I just wanted to say that after all we have been through and all the times you hurt me that I still love you with what's left of my broken heart, the heart that I gave to you and the heart that you will forever have. I also wanted to tell you that even after all this time, I still have not moved on even as much as you lied to me when you told me you loved me and that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. I did not lie when I said that I love you and that if you leave me I will never love again unless you come back to me. I miss you so much and every day that goes by, the more I think of you and the more it hurts to know that I will never be able to hold you or kiss you or say I love you to your face ever again. Anyways, I pray that one day I may see you again other than in my dreams. You will always have the half part of my heart.


love always,

Comments