About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

To YOU,

Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. Lahat ng ito may dahilan. Good things or bad things, lahat yan may reason. I hope you stop feeling bitter. And stop proving your worth. Ego lang yan. When you have nothing to say, say nothing. i'm never going to compete with you. we're just not on the same wavelength. The only thing you will care about is yourself and your feelings.
i've been badly hurt many times but i never felt sorry or bitter about it, for they make me the STRONG person that I am now. you didn't have to say those things to hurt me or to hurt that person you love dearly. truth will set you free. it's out there and accept it. believe me, it will make you feel better. move on and get over it.

i'm sure, you're gonna go to Heaven because you're a nice little girl. i hope to put an end to all of these NON sense things. i'm out of it. I am sorry if you think I've caused you pain. one day, you'll understand that EVERY THING has its purpose.

it's not my job to like you or to dislike you. i've nothing to prove to you or to anyone in this world. I am not faithful, just like YOU, but in my heart I know, I love God more than ever and more than anyone.
you don't have to question it.

~ from me

Comments

me said…
uh-oh, who is "YOU"?