About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
1.The emotion I tend to hide the most:* i hide my deep feelings for you -- aawwww!

2.When I'm happy,* you'll see it.

3.When I'm sad, I* get busy

4.When I'm sentimental, I* dream about YOU

5.When I'm in love,i...* get crazy

6.I would jump up & down and shout w/joy right now if someone told me:* YOU WON $1M --haha mukang pera.

7.The last time I cried was *i don't remember. but i almost cried today.

8.Moment in my life when my emotions froze and I felt absolutely nothing: *when you came and left

9.People who genuinely make you happy * my family -- yes, all of them. and some friends and also $OME CA$H - wow, mukang pera talaga

10.Something that makes me happy:* REST DAYS and family affairs and some GIMIKS and some kilig moments - landii!, and again SOME CASH

11.Someone or something that made me laugh this week:* from amy (while doing outbound) --- "Good day, my name is Linksys...."

12.Your Good Luck Charm* i don't really believe in Good Luck - sa Fung Shui pwede pa...hehe

13. Person You Hate Most:* honestly, i'm trying to establish a harmonious relationship with everyone i know and even with those i hardly know

14. On your desk:* lots of garbage

15.What do you notice first with the opposite sex:* honestly, ung bearing/style and confidence - in short ung ARRIVE -- hehe

16. Last person you slow danced with:* it's only U

17.Makes you laugh the most:* Inday -- my baby sister

18.Makes you smile:* happy thoughts

19.Can make you feel better:* SOME CASH

Comments

me said…
haha loko ka ah!
(my name is linksys)

pakopya ko sa blog ko len ah
yehey!