About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

PETIX

talagang may mga taong blessed. like my cousin mitchie. finally, she has found a more serious bf. I hope ma-surpass nila ung 30-day trial period. Sila din pala ang magkikita sa huli. Pramis, it's a love story na 10 years in the making yata. talagang if it's for you, it will come back to you. dumaan man ang madaming years, you will still get what you deserve. i feel that i am so involve in their love affair. i've known more details than anyone yata.


kaso lang, mitchie will be working in Netherlands soon. great news di ba? dati rati naaalala ko pagnaglalaro tayo...laging ikaw ang umaamin na ikaw ang umutot kahit naman hindi ikaw. tapos ngayon after so many years, pupunta ka na sa Netherlands. --- did u see my FOINT??


it's too much pressure and hindi natin alam kung ano mangyayari dun....just a simple advise from your cousin here....don't forget talaga may black shirt/blouse and also that cream sneakers i'm dying to get, hah? i'm happy for you. totoo. ang iyong tagumpay...ay tagumpay ng ating lahi.


*******


Now that I'm making beads accessories, i realized how creative and artistic I can be -- wow, heavy. nagbuhat ng sariling bangko. whaahahah

honestly, i'm just enjoying so much of it now. I usually spend 4 hours of my day making these stuffs....i'm a sucker of cheap accessories. i love them...because i cannot afford buying silver works anymore...i've come up with a label name for my stuffs already- it's called Malentod's (para sa malalandiiiii...) -- heehe. father used to call me with that term when i was a kid

ruthie and aimz is helping me out in marketing them. Aimz have designed a logo for me and i love it. ruty said she'll give me a print out of the label. she's also responsible for the pictures. i'll upload them tomorrow or later.
if i make it big time in the future, i'll surely not forget them for sharing their resources and time with me. God knows how much I'm thankful for having 2 beautiful and generous friends. i'll not trade them for anything in this world - charusss!

********


we'll watch My Sassy girl on Thursday @ ruthie's house. heArd a lot of good comments about it...there was even a thread about it d2 sa opis and mind you, guys po ang frequent respondent sa forum na un. what's with this movie ba? we'll find out on thursday - i may not like it that much since i'm past the stage of teenybopper.
haay, we'll see the fiscal on thursday again.

see yah around.

Comments