About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

This made me laugh out LOUD today

excerpt from one of ZORPIA's threads:

What's the most beautiful WORD in your language?


" .... in our country, we have this word chuva chuchu which means true love"
- Sky Reacher, Cavite Phils.


*****

i didn't know that. eh ano naman kaya ang chuva ever? at ang chuvels? at ang achuchuchu? echusa?!

but for me, the most beautiful word is this --- > AROG -- that's how my father calls my mother. That's also how bosing calls madam.

That's actually how OLD COUPLES call each other in N. Samar....and I think it's very sweet. It's like IROG.

Comments