About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

10 Rules For A Happy Day



1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:

If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, ifsomeone is unkind....I will not respond in a like manner.


2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":

If I come across someone who treats me harshly orunfairly, I will quietly ask GOD to bless that individual. I understand the"enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.

3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:

I will carefully choose and guard my words beingcertain that I do not spread gossip.


4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:

I will find ways to help share the burden of anotherperson.


5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:

I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.


6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT IWILL DO IT SECRETLY:

I will reach out anonymously and bless the life ofanother.


7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BETREATED:

I will practice the golden rule- do unto others as Iwould have them do unto you-with everyone I encounter.


8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO ISDISCOURAGED:

My smile, my words, my __expression of support, canmake the difference to someone who is wrestling with life.


9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:

I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I willthank GOD for my body.


10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:

I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I willfind a quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to GOD's voice!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hare el mismo!