About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

20 THINGs

TAGGED YOU VERY MUCH KITSCH.MOTIME.COM!!!


Write 20 random things about you and tag as many people as the number of minutes you took in doing this.


1. self proclaimed bead artist jeweller - see my works @ www.malentods.blogspot.com

2. my fave ulam is crispy galunggong and monggo - hmmm sarrap!

3. dream of becoming a programmer or a web designer or a Production Assistant

4. history fascinates me - yes, Phil history, museum, vintage, ancient, medieval and renaissance

5. madali akong magsawa sa mga bagay bagay pati sa lasa ng pagkain - i want variety.

6. i have a baby sister (3 y.o) and i super love her

7. it's easy for me to trust people - i'd like see the GOOD side of everyone

8. i have never been an ABAY in my whole life - or in a Sagala or beauty contest

9. i (first) became a Godmother at the age of 12

10. i am a MAN OF PEACE (daw) - ask some Doulosians

11. i want to put up a garden someday or a beach house or hacienda

12. i love divisoria and quiapo and carriedo - cheap shopping eh!

13. i enrolled in a HIP HOP DANCE CLASS - and enjoyed it. i plan to enroll in production class next year

14. i love giving gifts on Christmas, buying cakes on Birthdays and buying pasalubong every pay day

15. i love learning NEW THINGs and visiting different places and meeting diff people

16. If we parted WAYS, it is not I who decided it but YOU, for I have no powers to do and say it. I WILL STICK WITH YOU THROUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES.

17. I never SAY NEVER - hehe. sometimes.

18. i want to bungee jump, rapel,hike, join EXTRA CHALLENGE's P2M or Amazing Race. I love waterfalls and beaches and anything that has to do with nature. Camping, fishing and tripping.

19. I honor my parents, i love my siblings, madam and my cousins. I am not the BEST daughter, ATe, cousin and niece to them because I am hard headed sometimes, but God knows how i love them.

20. lastly, I love God and I try live for Him.




honestly, it took me hours to finish this up.

it's your turn MITCHIE, RUTY, MIMI, AMY, LUI, LIZ, RODNEY, PRINg, SYANA, MARNIE....

Comments

Anonymous said…
hala!
(buwaya oh!)